BIOSAN II | Disinfectant Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
INCLUDES 1 X 750 ML SPRAY BOTTLE APPLICATOR
HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT - TGA LISTED
MOLD, FLOOD & MICRO-ORGANISM DECONTAMINANT
Biosan II (AP439)is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy-duty restoration situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste. The core biocidal activity in Biosan is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory. (Test report available)
How to Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 40ml Biosan per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Biosan can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter is present or if a total kill has to be guaranteed always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Biosan solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Biosan makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Biosan with any other cleaning solution