BIOSAN II | Disinfectant Pack
: In stock
INCLUDES 1 X 750 ML SPRAY BOTTLE APPLICATOR
HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT - TGA LISTED
MOLD, FLOOD & MICRO-ORGANISM DECONTAMINANT
Biosan II (AP439)is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy-duty restoration situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste. The core biocidal activity in Biosan is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory. (Test report available)
How to Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 40ml Biosan per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Biosan can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter is present or if a total kill has to be guaranteed always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Biosan solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Biosan makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Biosan with any other cleaning solution
To measure your clothing size, please follow these simple instructions:
Run a flexible tape measure across the fullest area of the chest/bust. Be sure to keep the tape measure horizontal.
Wrap the tape measure around the narrowest part of the waist. Remember to keep the tape horizontal.
Standing feet together, measure around the fullest part of the hips, holding the tape measure horizontally.
Between two sizes?
Well choose the fit that’s right for you. Do you like a tight fit? Go for the smaller size. Loving the looser fit? Go for the larger size.
All items are ship via a courier company. We use star track, fast way and DHL. So the delivery address needs to be a business address or an address where someone will be there between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If no one at the address at the time of delivery you may be charged a re-delivery fee .