To measure your clothing size, please follow a few simple instructions on our sizing chart page.
We have a 100% quality guarantee of our products and service. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Everything Sports, you just need to contact us within 14 days from the receipt of your purchase and subject to the following criteria we will replace the product in question.
In the unlikely event, Everything Sport’s will guarantee the replacement of any item if warranted. In some circumstances that are out of our control, we may not be able to replace the item. These circumstances are:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images provided by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process and/or approved by the customer at final art stage.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type, colors, names, numbers or size
It’s important to examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing and finalising your order and approving artwork. We take a lot of effort to keep costs down and pass substantial factory direct savings to you, our customers, Everything Sports relies on customer co-operation, checking and timely approvals.
Yes, the minimum order quantities are as follows:
- The minimum quantity is 10 for sublimated orders. A sublimated item means a transfer of ink onto the fabric. If you are unsure, please ask one of the team.
- The minimum quantity is 20 for cut and sew orders, which means the item has been manufactured from individual pieces of fabric to create the design, logo’s are then either screenprinted or embroidered onto the garment. If you are unsure, please ask one of the team.
In extremely special circumstances, we may be able to alter minimum order requirements but only with special permissions.